Your shopping cart is empty!
Tags: BatPower 9Ah DCB609-2 for Dewalt Flexvolt 20V 60V Max Lithium-ion Battery DCB609 DCB606 DCB606-2
BatPower 2Pack 9Ah 20V
/ 60V 180Wh Rechargeable
replacement battery for Dewalt Flexvolt 20V 60V and 120V Max Power Tools
Battery Type: Lithium-ion
Battery Voltage: 20V
/ 60V / 120V
Battery Color: Black
BatPower 9Ah /
3Ah 20V / 60V Battery compatible with All Dewalt Flexvolt 20V 60V and 120V Max
Compatible with Dewalt 20V MAX Lithium
Battery Part Numbers:
DCB105, DCB107, DCB115, DCB119, DCB118, DCB100, DCB101, DCB104
Compatible with DeWalt 20V 60V 120V Max
DCB606-2, DCB606, DCB612, DCB200, DCB201, DCB203, DCB204, DCB205, DCB206,
DCB207, DCB209, DCD740, DCD740B, DCD771C2, DCD777, DCD780, DCD780B, DCD780C2,
DCD780L2, DCD785C2, DCD785L2D, DCD980L2, DCD980M2, DCD985B, DCD985L2 DCD985XR,
DCD985L2, DCD780C2, DCD780B, DCD790B, DCD740C1D, CST970X1, DCG414T2, DCCS670X1,
DCS520ST1, DCBL772X1 Blower, DCBL770X1D, CD130B, DCS577B, DCC2560T1, DCS575B,
DCS7485T1, DCD470B, DCS7485B…
Power Tools Battery Charging |
Storing | FAQ
1. Note: Please charge the batteries fully before use, we only keep
little power for shipping purposes.
2. The battery will reach peak performance after 3-5 times fully
charge and discharge.
3. Please remove the battery and install it in a dry place when not
using the Power Tool battery.
4. If the battery is not going to be used for a long period of
time, we recommend using the battery at least every two to three weeks.
5. If the battery is dead, you need to let the battery cool down
and charge for a while for the battery to go normal.
6. Please do not charge immediately after the battery is empty.
Allow the battery to cool down 5 to 10 minutes before charging. This is very